The Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics trains masters in the following educational programs:
- Informatics (daily);
- Applied mathematics (daily);
- Software systems (day);
- Systems and methods of decision making (daily);
- Business informatics (full-time);
- Artificial intelligence (daytime);
- Mathematical methods of artificial intelligence (with elements of dual education) (full-time);
The Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics "Master"
Work schedule Monday to Friday - 9:00 to 17:00
August 08 , August 23 and September 2 - from 9:00 to 18:00
Contacts (044) 481 44 72
Web: http: //csc.knu.ua /uk/
|Branch of knowledge||Specialty||Educational Program||Licensed Volume (daily)||Cost of one year of study, UAH (daily)|
|11 Mathematics and Statistics||113 Applied Mathematics||Applied Mathematics||75||38200|
|12 Information Technology||121 Software Engineering||Systems Software||50||49400|
|122 Computer Science||Informatics||50||49400|
|Mathematical methods of artificial intelligence (with elements of dual education)||15||55000|
|124 System Analysis||Systems and methods of decision making||30||38200|
Specialties "Computer Science", "Software Engineering", "System Analysis" entrance exam in foreign language are based on EIT technology. Registration from 13.05.2019 to 03.06.2019 (till 18:00) in room 26 of the Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics.
The entrance examinations for the master's program in all educational programs of the Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics will be held in two stages. The maximum possible score is 200 points for the entrance exam.
- The first stage will be in the form of a test. 60 minutes. The maximum possible score of the first stage is 100 points. The evaluation of works of the first stage is carried out by the rating system.
- The second stage examination ticket will contain 3 tasks. 60 minutes. The maximum possible score of the second stage is 100 points.
Examples of tickets and tests for entrance exams