DON'T FORGET TO ATTACH a letter of motivation when applying for a bachelor's or master's degree through the electronic office. To create a motivational letter, you may find the following links useful:
All about the motivation letter at KNU:
Master classes on writing motivational letters from #KNU experts:
💻 Site - vstup.knu.ua
📲 Telegram - t.me/knu_vstup
📲 Applicants' chat - t.me/knu_vsup_Chat
The working days of the selection committeeBachelor
08 august, 23 august, 02 september- from 9:00 to 18:00
Contact (044) 521 32 67
The working days of the selection committee Master
15 september, 24 september
Contact(044) 481 44 72
Entrants for the BA Bachelor
Entrants on the basis of a full general secondary education under the full-time form of education submit applications in electronic form.
The Admissions Committee of the Faculty of Computer Sciences and Cybernetics of KNU is located at the address: Academician Glushkova Avenue, 4d, Room 16
If the applicant applies for accommodation in a dormitory:
Filled application for settlement (according to the sample, can be filled out on the spot);
3 3x4 photo cards cut and signed on the back "Surname and specialty number";
Passport (original and copy) ;
Identification code (original and copy);
Reference 13 from the place of registration (original and copy).
Please note: The extract from the Unified Demographic Register does not replace Reference 13 in this case.
Documents confirming benefits (originals).
Don't forget the tools personal protection and social distancing when submitting documents!
Documents for settlement
- Application for settlement, filled out according to the model (the only established form).
- Copies of documents confirming benefits (if available).
- Copy of passport (passport sample book 1, 2 and 12 pages, passport sample ID card 1, 2 sides, copy of certificate from the place of registration (form-13) – only for ID passport).
- Copy of the registration number of the taxpayer's account card (formerly individual tax number, identification code).
- Photo cards 3 x 4 — 3 pcs.
- Reference 13 (only ID card holders) !!! Not to be confused with an extract from the unified state register!!!
For entrants by OS Master
Entrants for a master's degree based on bachelor's fees to participate in the competitive selection submit applications only in electronic form, except for the cases specified in the Rules of admission to the Taras Shevchenko National University in 2022 § 3, item 1. Rules for accepting applications and documents - page 82.
The admissions committee of the Faculty of Computer Sciences and Cybernetics of KNU is located at the address: Academician Glushkova Avenue, 4d., room 15.