|Degree:||Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Science|
|Research interests:||theory of decision-making, decision-making in conflict, uncertainty and fuzzy information.|
1. Mashchenko S., Marchenko O. On linear regression for fuzzy data of different quality. In: Proceedings of The Sixth International Workshop on Computer Modeling and Intelligent Systems, Zaporizhzhia (2023), CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 3392, 2023. P. 37–51.
2. Mashchenko S.O. Non-dominated alternatives of fuzzy set of experts. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis. 2023. Vol. 59, N 3. P. 407 – 416.
3. Mashchenko S.O. Minimum of fuzzy numbers with a fuzzy set of operands. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis. 2022. Vol. 58, N 2. P. 210–219.
4. Mashchenko, S. O. On a Solution Set to a Mathematical Programming Problem with a Fuzzy Set of Constraint Indices. International Journal of Fuzzy System Applications (IJFSA). 2022.Vol. 11, N 1, 1–28.
5. Mashchenko S.O., Kapustian D.O. Decomposition of intersections with fuzzy sets of operands. In: Contemporary Approaches and Methods in Fundamental Mathematics and Mechanics. Understanding Complex Systems. Sadovnichiy V., Zgurovsky M. (Eds.). Cham: Springer, 2021. pp. 417–432.
6. Mashchenko S.O. Sum of discrete fuzzy numbers with fuzzy set of summands. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis. 2021. Vol. 57, N.3, P. 374–382.
7. Mashchenko S.O. Sums of fuzzy set of summands. Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 2020. Vol. 417. P. 140–151.
8. Mashchenko S.O., Kapustian D.O. The problem of a function maximization on a type-2 fuzzy set. Modern Mathematics and Mechanics: Fundamentals, Problems and Challenges, Understanding Complex Systems, Sadovnichiy V.A., Zgurovsky M.Z. (Eds.). Berlin: Springer, 2019, pp. 525-540.
9. Mashchenko S.O. Maximizing alternatives in a decision-making problem with a goal type-2 fuzzy set / Cybernetics and Systems Analysis. 2019. Vol. 55, N6. P. 933-942.
10. Nakonechnyi A.G., Mashchenko S.O., Chikrij V.K. Motion Control Under Conflict Condition. Journal of Automation and Information Sciences. 2018. Vol. 50, N1. P. 54–75.
11. Mashchenko S. Intersections and unions of fuzzy sets of operands. Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 2018. Vol. 352, N1. P. 12–25.
12. Serhii Mashchenko, Rational Solutions in an Optimization Problem with a Fuzzy Set of Constraint Indices, XXXII International Conference PDMU-2018 Problems of Decision Making under Uncertainties Proceedings: Czech Republic, Prague, August 27–31. 2018. P. 62-70.