The Faculty of Computer Sciences and Cybernetics conducts studying on the following Bachelor's
- Applied Mathematics (fulltime);
- Computer Science (fulltime);
- System Analysis (fulltime);
- Software Engineering (fulltime).
Study period: 4 years
Schedule of work of the admissions committee of the Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics for "Bachelor" ;
Schedule of work Monday to Friday - 9:00 to 17:00
August 8, August 23, September 09 - from 9:00 to 18:00 00
Contacts (044) 521 32 67
Web: http: //csc.knu.ua/uk/
|Branch of Knowledge||Specialty||Educational
|11 Mathematics and Statistics||113 Applied Mathematics||Applied Mathematics||100|
|12 Information Technology||121 Software Engineering||Software Engineering||80|
|122 Computer Science||150|
|124 System Analysis||System Analysis||50|
If the entrant applies for a settlement in a dormitory:
Please note: An extract from the Unified Demographic Register does not replace Reference 13 in this case.
Documents confirming benefits (originals).
Do not forget about personal protective equipment and social distance when submitting documents!
1. Settlement application , filled in for sample ohms (the only established form).
2. Copies of documents confirming benefits (if any).
3. Copy of passport (passport sample booklet 1, 2 and 12 pages, passport sample ID card 1, 2 parties, copy of certificate from the place of registration (form-13) - only for passport ID).
4. Copy of the registration number of the taxpayer's account card (formerly individual tax number, identification code).
5. Photos 3 x 4 - 3 pcs.
6. Reference 13 (cardholders only) !!! Not to be confused with an extract from the unified state register !!!
|Academic Program||Admission Subjects||Minimum Score for Enrolment Application
|History of Ukraine||101||0.2|
|School Leaving Performance Results Certificate||-||0.0|
|Preparatory Department Certificate||-||0.0|